Zomato delivery boy misbehaved with me so badly without any proof

Respected sir/madam,
My name is Pallabi De. I just started using zomato app from October 9, & faced the most nasty experience of my life related to food delivery. That’s why I am writing about my utmost grievance in this email. I didn’t actually know where to complain about this issue. So, if you kindly read this mail & can tell me what exactly now I have to do, then i will be really thankful to you.
On October 9, i started using zomato app. On that day, I have ordered 17 sweets from bancharam – 4 kheer goja, 4 laddu, 4 chitrakut, 5 kalojam, which total costs 165/-. But after receiving the order, i saw that laddu was missing. But when I say this to the delivery boy, he confidently told me that the shop packs 4 items properly, which means after eating 4 laddus (costs only 30/-) for free, i am telling that i didn’t get the item. Without having any proof, he said this so confidently. This is the most embarrassing moment of my life. It can also be happened that the boy eat the laddus while coming to my house for delivery, but i didn’t say this to him because i don’t have any proper proof. And also we are well behaved people; we know that in this present situation, nobody can do anything big by eating 4 laddus for free, that is also within 30 seconds after getting the order!! We all know that there are so many viral videos in social media, where properly shown that zomato delivery boy eats food before delivering. But still, i didn’t misbehaved with him.
Before that, i ordered a magic thali (costs 479/-) in the afternoon from babu culture through zomato, which was my first order through the app. I received that properly, & get a 21 days free delivery coupon, that’s why i put another order in the evening, because i started to believe that zomato might provide me best food experience. But alas, what happened actually!!! And in another word, a person who orders near about 700/- in a day, she don’t need to stell 30/- for free, that’s a simple common sense which the delivery boy & company doesn’t have.
I am using another famous food delivery app for last 7 years. There are so many problems occur in this long time, many wrong & missing items i have received through that app. But every time, company provided me proper solution. They never claimed that after eating anything, i told that i didn’t get the item. After complaining any missing item, they provided that particular item immediately. But zomato delivery boy accused me so badly on the very first day, & behaved so rudely to me & my parents. He also threated me by saying that the 4 laddus which i eat for free, i couldn’t digest that & i will definitely have a loose motion next day. How a delivery boy have the audacity to say me this? Not only that, they have cancelled my order on that day & they also disabled my cash on delivery mode. This is not any money fraud case, but this is beat a hammer hardly to the self-respect, which is more important matter than money.
So, I do not use zomato in future surely. But before that, i want a strong apologization from company & delivery boy for accusing me in wrong charge without any proof, and misbehaving with me so badly, which i didn’t get still now. I also complained in customer care, but they don’t provide me any proper wayout. When i say them that i want apologization from the delivery boy, they told me that they are trying to reach the delivery boy, but he couldn’t pick up the phone, which is just unbelievable. So, if you tell me any proper way to protest against in nasty incident, i will be grateful to you.

Submit your Complaint

0 Complaints
Inline Feedbacks
View all Complaints
Submit your Complaintx
()
x