FRAUD COMPANY, THEY ARE THEIF

First of all, FSSAI license number is not mentioned in the invoice. Secondley, on 11th September 2023, I placed an order at “indiacakes.com” for a cake. I made a payment of INR 945, selecting the normal delivery option. To my surprise, I was not informed about any additional delivery charges at the time of purchase. […]

FRAUD COMPANY, THEY ARE THEIF
First of all, FSSAI license number is not mentioned in the invoice.
Secondley, on 11th September 2023, I placed an order at “indiacakes.com” for a cake. I made a payment of INR 945, selecting the normal delivery option. To my surprise, I was not informed about any additional delivery charges at the time of purchase. However, the day after, I received a notification requesting an additional payment of INR 275. I didn’t made this additional payment, as it was not communicated to me during the initial transaction.
I promptly sent an email inquiring about this issue, but unfortunately, I received no response. My attempts to contact them via phone also went unanswered. Eventually, I managed to reach a live customer agent named Ruchika, who advised me to cancel the order. Unfortunately, there was no option on their website to initiate a cancellation. Subsequently, I sent a cancellation and refund request via email, but once again, I received no response from their side.
As it stands, my money has been deducted, the order remains undelivered, and I have yet to receive any communication or resolution from “indiacakes.com.”

Submit your Complaint

0 Complaints
Inline Feedbacks
View all Complaints
Submit your Complaintx
()
x