WRONG SETTLEMENT OF TRANSACTION ON CREDIT CARD (CaseId : 230818477251)

Subject :- Wrong settlement of transaction on credit card Dear Sir, Kindly refer trailing mail which I have sent multiple times to Axis bank for reversal of Debited amount Rs.2,40,062/- which is wrongly debited by bank in my credit card account. But till date I have not received single reply from Axis bank on my […]

WRONG SETTLEMENT OF TRANSACTION ON CREDIT CARD (CaseId : 230818477251)
Subject :- Wrong settlement of transaction on credit card
Dear Sir,
Kindly refer trailing mail which I have sent multiple times to Axis bank for reversal of Debited amount Rs.2,40,062/- which is wrongly debited by bank in my credit card account. But till date I have not received single reply from Axis bank on my below mentioned queries which reported on dated 12.08.2023.
In Credit card statement generated dated 12.08.2023 it is observed that Rs.2 lakhs (4 nos. transaction of Rs.50,000/- each) has debited by bank mentioning “Temp Credit Reverse” .
Complaint Registered For :- Such big transaction I have not done in the month of Aug-23 and nor shared any OTP for such transaction then why this debited to me? For this no reply has received till date.
It is observed that Bank has charged Rs.33,951/- interest @17% on debited amount Rs. 2 lakhs and GST 18% Rs.6,111/- “saying overdue payment interest”.
Complaint Registered For :- when I have not swipe my card any where in Aug-23 month and nor shared any OTP then there is no scope to charged interest on it. Hence this should be reverse immediately along with wrong GST amount Rs.6,111/-.
The above dispute has raised multiple times by me and from Axis Bank – Manish Nagar Branch & Axis Bank – Civil Line Branch Nagpur. But there is no response to me and to Axis Bank official till date. During these days Axis bank force me to pay the entire amount Rs.2,40,062/- (2,00,000 + 33,951 + 6,111) on 01.09.2023. Regarding the same every single day I have received SMS and afterword threatening calls also.
Already 15 working days has passed but no one of Axis bank authorised personnel has provide resolution. Because of this reason, every single day I am going through mental harassment and tremendous pressure from bank for recovery of the said amount.
Because of the same, I am decided that “not to pay the wrong debited amount Rs.2,40,062/- and also in future if any obligation arise then I will not be responsible for the same”.
I humbled request you to please look in to this and provide proper resolution.
Regards,
Pritam R Chimurkar

Submit your Complaint

2 Complaints
Oldest
Newest
Inline Feedbacks
View all Complaints
Komal Sharm
3 months ago

Contact PhonePe Support: 9348-320867 Reach out to PhonePe’s customer support as soon as possible. You can usually find their contact information on their website or within the PhonePe app. Explain the situation and provide them with all the relevant details such as the transaction ID, date, and time of the transaction, the amount sent, and the incorrect account details.

Komal Sharm
3 months ago

Contact PhonePe Support: 9348,320,867 Reach out to PhonePe’s customer support as soon as possible. You can usually find their contact information on their website or within the PhonePe app. Explain the situation and provide them with all the relevant details such as the transaction ID, date, and time of the transaction, the amount sent, and the incorrect account details.

Submit your Complaintx
()
x