Fake acquisition of not doing the work and demanding penalty

I got a WhatsApp message from a named Priti Sharma of “Prints Tech Technology”, he asked if I was interested in a part-time data entry job and asked me to make an agreement, and I was only given ten minutes to upload my documents and to get the agreement. And I had started with the […]

Fake acquisition of not doing the work and demanding penalty
I got a WhatsApp message from a named Priti Sharma of “Prints Tech Technology”, he asked if I was interested in a part-time data entry job and asked me to make an agreement, and I was only given ten minutes to upload my documents and to get the agreement. And I had started with the work. and once when the work was completed I was given a QC Fail Report, and the following day, I got a call from a person who said he is from The company’s legal team and asked me to reply back to the mail, which stated that-
THIS INTIMATION LETTER INFORMS YOU THAT ” Prints Tech Technology ” COMPANY HAS SENT YOUR CASE FILE FOR THE LEGAL CLEARANCE, YOU HAVE BROKEN THE COMPANY AGREEMENT BY ( QC FAIL & NOT SUBMITTED) WORK PROJECT AND FOR WHICH YOU ARE LIABLE TO PAY THE PENALTY.
YOU HAVE TIME OF 45 MINUTES TO PAY THE PENALTY OTHERWISE THE LEGAL ACTION WILL BE INITIATED UNDER FRAUD AND AGREEMENT BREACH CASE.
* AFTER 45MIN YOUR PENALTY WILL BE INCREASED AND ONLY YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR IT.
* CASE DETAILS :
Case Type :- Agreement Breaching
Case Status :- Approved
Case Register :- Under Section 37 & 73, 74, 75 and 420,406
Consignment No :- RG934046275IN
SO KINDLY CLEAR THE DUES AND CLOSE YOUR LEGAL MATTER
Kindly Reply As Soon As Possible.
THANK YOU.
ASHUTOSH KUSHWAHA
ADV ASSOCIATE
(B. COM, LL.B, M.B.A)
B:C:I :- DL/00578/2009