Prepaid task scam

Recetionist @mrsrita039 & Task manager Dileep & supervisor Sahil Manotra Running a group name of BRAINCANDY AA08. They give ordinary task and prepaid task to group members to do it. ordernary task is simple like follow Instagram account. And prepaid task is some link that open there own share market in crepto currancy market. They […]

Prepaid task scam
Recetionist @mrsrita039 & Task manager Dileep & supervisor Sahil Manotra Running a group name of BRAINCANDY AA08. They give ordinary task and prepaid task to group members to do it. ordernary task is simple like follow Instagram account. And prepaid task is some link that open there own share market in crepto currancy market. They give intruction to how to buy and sell for small amount of money and after that widrawal money from site and genarate code for redemption commission. Now seconds prepaid task is not small money they intructred to invest big amount in merchant account. I Paid that amount we did not get any commission and my money from that after the transaction of money they are not replying my massage.
Please help me to take back my money of 10000.

Submit your Complaint

0 Complaints
Inline Feedbacks
View all Complaints
Submit your Complaintx
()
x