Unnecessary deduction of NACH ad rtn

Hi

590 rs deducted from my account and I am not sure for what it is deducted can you please check and let me know the reason. Below are the transaction details in the attachment.

Submit your Complaint

13 Complaints
Oldest
Newest
Inline Feedbacks
View all Complaints
Kuppan.A
6 months ago

1440 rs deducted from my account and I am not sure for what it is deducted can you please check and let me know the reason. Below are the transaction details in the attachment.

Kuppan.A
6 months ago

Kuppan.A
2 seconds ago
Awaiting for approval
1440 rs deducted from my account and I am not sure for what it is deducted can you please check and let me know the reason. Below are the transaction details in the attachment.

Kuppan.A
6 months ago

on sep’26 total 4 transaction deducted as a total amount of RS 1441 for NACH RTN Charge – TPSL SIP

KUMAR VELU
8 months ago

Đây là quỹ du học nhật bản bổng toàn phần được
cấp thường niên cho công dân Việt Nam.

KUMAR VELU
8 months ago

An outstanding share! I’ve just forwarded this onto a friend
who was doing a little homework on this. And he actually ordered me lunch simply because I
stumbled upon it for him… lol. So let me reword this….
Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending
time to discuss this issue here on your site.
Here is my homepage :: cipit88

Amruta Umesh Gambhir
5 months ago

Yesterday 11 nov 2023 from my account deducted 590 rs 3 time. Please give me the solution. What is the issue

Sukhvendra Singh
5 months ago

3 times charges 590×3 by bank in the name of nach_ad from my account. I think its not valid. Please should be return this amount otherwise I will take legal action ir consumer court please take legal action to bank.
This is a fraud situation with customer

Dinesh kumar
5 months ago

Bajaj Finserv they made a uninformed transaction in my bank a/c even though I already paid my EMI on Nov-15 they made 3 transactions which is 590,590,338rs debit from my bank account on behalf of consumer court I need my justice and refund

Madhavan Kathiresan
4 months ago

Yesterday 15 December 2023 from my account deducted 590 rs 2 time. Please give me the solution. What is the issue.. Kindly take action ASAP..

Swati Nayana
3 months ago

Yesterday on 15th Jan Rs 590 was deducted without my permission, please provide me the explanation on the same and help me to get my money back 4 times Rs 590 has been deducted.

RAGHAVENDRA HAIYALKAR
2 months ago

There is total of 9500 interms charges please take some action against this

Meena r
1 month ago

Hi,
So many deductions are happening in my account. Whenever I add money there wil be deductions. Almost 18k they have taken from my account. Multiple deductions of 590 at one shot.

Screenshot_2024-02-21-15-01-18-34_439a3fec0400f8974d35eed09a31f914
Muthulakshmi
1 month ago

Hi

2360 deducted from my account, can you please check and let me know the reason.

4 transaction deducted

Submit your Complaintx
()
x