Wrong shoe’s delivered and also blocked my Flipkart account.

on 2 October when I received my ordered product while opening the packet there is different product of red tape shoes inside the packet.
Then after I complained regarding this with customer executive they concern about this issue also raised complaint and replacement request for this and after that when I try to track on my Flipkart application then I saw my account is logged out then after trying to login then there is showing your account is blocked.
At that time I also told to customer executive about this issue but they told not showing this in our system maybe there is some technical issues please try after sometime.
I also mailed Flipkart helpline to solve my issue and talked many times with customer executive but not properly responding.
I never thought about this type of very bad service Flipkart side.
Very disappointed!

Submit your Complaint

4 Complaints
Oldest
Newest
Inline Feedbacks
View all Complaints
Rajesh kumar swain
6 months ago

My account no 9348204293 has been blockd please unblock my account

BINAY KUMAR ROY
4 months ago

I had ordered HASLAB Laxyalo tablet combo pack of 3 tablet and ordered id OD429480843632947100 and we get delivery on 27 Oct 2023 only pack of 1 . immediatly raised complain through customer care and share image of deleverd packet and medicne box .in the image clearly shown that in the packing box canot occupied pack of 3 medicine boxes. After raising the complaint next my account will be blocked by sending email. KIndly look into this matter resolve this and unblock my account.

Smitha kiran
1 month ago

Hi…. My Flipkart account has been blocked plz unblock

Kalyani
1 month ago

Unblock my flipkart account.

Submit your Complaintx
()
x