Zepto order issue request

Hello! Welcome to Zepto. I am here to assist you in resolving any issues you may be facing.
Akshay Shah – 09:24 am
M
Required assistance in this why often happened like this ????
09:30 am
A
I am so sorry about this experience. I can only imagine how disappointing this must have been for you.
Akshay Shah – 09:30 am
A
I am so sorry about this. Let me quickly have this looked into for you.
Akshay Shah – 09:30 am
M
Thnk you it’s waste for me now … It’s for car remote has to use for the baby
09:31 am
A
Are you connected?
Akshay Shah – 09:32 am
A
As i can see that the produtt been delivered to you.
Akshay Shah – 09:33 am
M
Yes. After delivered only we came to know
09:34 am
M
Seriously always happen like this . I thot it’s my phone issue I order from my mum phone but still the glitch is there
09:34 am
A
Please allow me to call you.
Akshay Shah – 09:35 am
A
We are sorry about this experience, Mumtaz. This is not the experience we want you to have. I will surely pass this feedback on to the internal quality control team, including the images shared by you, to get this addressed.
Akshay Shah – 09:35 am
M
When we clicked on wrong product then all of sudden when we cancel an pick for the new one it’s got hanged so thot new order placed but received old one .. very much disappointed
09:35 am
A
I am so sorry about this experience. I can only imagine how disappointing this must have been for you.
Akshay Shah – 09:36 am
A
Can i call you?
Akshay Shah – 09:36 am
M
Sure
09:38 am
M
U can call me will give to my son…
09:39 am
A
We are really sorry for the unpleasant experience, this is not the experience we want for our customers. Please be assured we will work diligently and make sure we provide a better experience going forward.
Akshay Shah – 09:39 am
A
Please be rest assured this will not be repeated again.
Akshay Shah – 09:40 am
M
Now I require AA battery what shud I do
09:40 am
M
Hello are we still connected????
09:44 am
A
Yes Mumtaz
Akshay Shah – 09:44 am
M
I guess am wasting my time here …
09:45 am
M
image09:45 am
A
Once the order is delivered we won’t be able to provide to either change it or return it.
Akshay Shah – 09:45 am
M
It is not my fault ryt when u hav a glitch it is not my fault
09:46 am
M
Am getting pissed off
09:46 am
M
Else will share the same on my Social platform moreover my son has 15k followers in insta and he is a brand promoter of supplement…
09:47 am
M
Will have all the screenshot will post then will how it goes as there is no customer centric from ur end for anything….. It’s like garbage your system is…
09:47 am
M
Your name is Akshay shah correct…..
09:48 am
A
Yes can you please share me with your mobile number.
Akshay Shah – 09:49 am
M
Now have given enough time and wasted enough time.. let’s see in consumer forum.. my dear thank you …. i started this chat by 9:30 and now it’s 9:51am
09:51 am
A
Because the reigistered is out of service area so couldn’t able to call you.
Akshay Shah – 09:51 am
A
I am transferring the chat to a senior floor assist who will assist you further on this query/complaint.
Akshay Shah – 09:52 am
You are now connected with Pragati Vaja.
P
Hi, I am Pragati one of the senior floor assistants. I apologize if the experience has not been up to the mark so far.
Pragati Vaja – 09:53 am
P
Please allow me 2-3 minutes to look into the concern you have raised so that you do not have to repeat yourself and so that we can work towards a mutually agreeable solution.
Pragati Vaja – 09:53 am
M
After wasting my time and ur transferring now…
09:53 am
M
image09:55 am
M
image09:55 am
M
image09:56 am
M
image09:56 am
M
Check the whole transcript and let me know..
Again don’t waste my time
09:56 am
P
Mumtaz, Thank you for being patience.
Pragati Vaja – 09:57 am
P
Thank you for sharing the image.
P
We tried connecting with you via call however there was no response from your end.
M
I didn’t receive any calls
09:57 am
M
His name is Akshay shah correct
09:57 am
P
As I can see you have ordered Eveready Carbon Zinc Battery AAA and we have delivered you the same.
P
I understand that the product received is correct, but it does not match your expectation.
Pragati Vaja – 09:58 am
P
The best I can do in this case is to ensure that your feedback is shared with the vendor along with the details mentioned/images shared by you.
Pragati Vaja – 09:58 am
M
Have you checked with my previous conversation yes or no??
09:58 am
M
What is this ??? I understand that the product received is correct, but it does not match your expectation.
09:59 am
M
Are you out of your mind???
M
Just read my transcript and respond me correctly.. just don’t blabber what comes….
M
Your name is pragati right…. seriously it’s water if quality you PPL holding up…
10:02 am
P
Mumtaz, If you are facing any application glitch while ordering
I would request you to kindly share the screenshot or screen recording over a mail support@zeptonow.com.
Pragati Vaja – 10:02 am
P
As I have checked previous chat, you want AA batteries, am I correct?
Pragati Vaja – 10:03 am
M
So you means to say again I have to order the same and has to pay them need to check either the glitch is there or not … ?? What the heck are you saying …
10:03 am
M
Are you making customer fool ,
M
You…
P
Please allow me to connect with you over the call.
Pragati Vaja – 10:04 am
P
Kindly help me with your alternate number.
Pragati Vaja – 10:04 am
M
9600033481 it’s my son number call me will handover the phone…
10:05 am
P
Sure.
Pragati Vaja – 10:05 am
P
I am trying to connect you over a call.
Pragati Vaja – 10:08 am
P
But it is in network courage area.
Pragati Vaja – 10:08 am
M
All stories don’t say to me maam
10:09 am
M
Now its 10:10 … Started the conversation around 9:24
10:10 am
P
Mumtaz, We confirmed with the team that all the products were correctly delivered and in proper condition.
Pragati Vaja – 10:12 am
P
We have checked with the rider partner and the records as well.
P
I wish I could do that for you but I, Sorry to say as of now we don’t have the option of Return/ replacement or exchange.
M
Let’s see in social media as saud earlier along with that will register with consumer forum
10:12 am
M
Are you mad….
M
Or what
M
Else don’t you understand English???
M
Just chk what I said
10:13 am
P
You have mentioned it is due application glitch. I understand that. However, the best I can do for now is to accept your feedback and share it with the Vendor.
Pragati Vaja – 10:14 am
M
Why are u PPL making things complicate….. For simple issue again hve to say from beginning…. What the heck is this
10:14 am
P
Thank you for your patience so far. I will be escalating this further to a senior member to assist you with a resolution. Please allow me some time while I initiate this for you.
Pragati Vaja – 10:14 am
M
Thank you pragati will register with consumer forum right away and will share you the email wait
10:14 am
M
Then who the hell are you and why the hell akshay transfer to you as senior
10:15 am
N
Thank you for staying online. Hello, your chat is now assigned to Nikila, the Manager available on floor. Kindly allow me a few minutes to go through your issue and get back to you on the same.
Nikila Rao – 10:15 am
M
Just wait will share you the consumer forum complaint link my dear wait… Better chnge your subordinate or take quality of associates to communicate customer
10:16 am
M
Let me complete this
10:18 am
M
image10:18 am
N
Thank you for waiting, I have read the above chat & understand your concern today. I also understand you are upset with the experience today. However as the correct product as per your Order is delivered, as correctly mentioned by my team we will surely share your feedback with our Vendor. This is the best we can do at the moment, we appreciate your understanding today.
Nikila Rao – 10:19 am
N
Kindly confirm if there is any other issue today apart from this that you need assistance on?
Nikila Rao – 10:20 am
M
After registering will share u the acknowledgement response to it…
10:21 am
N
Unfortunately Mumtaz, we would only be able to take this feedback to the Vendor.
Nikila Rao – 10:23 am
N
Thank you for choosing Zepto and thank you for giving us this opportunity to address your concern. Hope you have a wonderful day ahead.
Nikila Rao – 10:23 am
This chat session is over. You can close this chat window.
Z
Please click below if you want to initiate the chat again.
Initiate Chat Again
10:23 am
Finally Nikola disconnected my chat without my concern

Submit your Complaint

0 Complaints
Inline Feedbacks
View all Complaints
Submit your Complaintx
()
x