Very bad service of ifb

Hello, my name is Raju Khan Village Kakrala Teh Samana District Patiala Punjab 147102 My mobile number is 9417039257. I lodged a complaint about ifb microwave on 12/09/2023. The microwave is under warranty. After filing a complaint about the microwave, the technician came twice but they were not professional, the technician did not fix the […]

Very bad service of ifb
Hello, my name is Raju Khan Village Kakrala Teh Samana District Patiala Punjab 147102 My mobile number is 9417039257. I lodged a complaint about ifb microwave on 12/09/2023. The microwave is under warranty. After filing a complaint about the microwave, the technician came twice but they were not professional, the technician did not fix the microwave, now ifb service center close my complaint without fixing my microwave.The reason they closed the complaint was that the customer did not have a copy of the bill, while the technician had clicked the photo of the bill both times, I am also attaching the copy of the bill, now today I have filed a new complaint. whose number is 1012393936. I request you to resolve my complaint as soon as possible otherwise I will go to consumer court. ifb company service is very bad experience, ifb company technician not professional, they are untrade,

Submit your Complaint

0 Complaints
Inline Feedbacks
View all Complaints
Submit your Complaintx
()
x