Refund not given by Flipkart

1) I am VIP member in Flipkart.
2) I was purchase Google Pixel 7a (Sea, 128 GB) (8 GB RAM) of Rs.33081/- on 7th October 2023 12.00 am which should be delivered on 11th October 2023.
3) But after order I found that mobile exchange offer is not allowed for my Pin code 401107 so I have cancelled that order successfully on 7th October 2023 same day at 12.45 & purchase same mobile with allowed pic code.
4) Next day again that order regenerate & showing in processing.
5) So, I called customer care and asked them to cancelled the order but they also not able to cancel the order & even I am not able to cancel the order. They said due to system issue not able to cancel the order & they will escalate to higher management
6) I called them on daily basis but no resolution received.
7) Finally on Thursday 12.10.2023 delivery boy come to deliver mobile but I rejected that order with a reason that I have already bought that mobile & they have updated same in system also I got order rejected message on same day.
8) As per process that amount should be credited to my credit card within 24 hours but same is not credited even that order is not showing rejected.
9) I am calling flip cart customer care on daily basis but they are not resolving my issue.
Requesting you please assist on this issue.

Submit your Complaint

0 Complaints
Inline Feedbacks
View all Complaints
Submit your Complaintx
()
x