Rude and misbehaviour of delivery boy as well as threatened to return the product.

Rude and misbehaviour of delivery boy as well as threatened to return the product.
A delivery boy from meesho whose name is Vivek Raj used very disrespectful language and rude behaviour when I tried to call him for delivery of my order that is continuously from 11.10.23 to till date showing out for delivery in morning and in evening showing that customer refused the article so it will be reattempted next day without my consent. He didn’t even try to reach at location and also not tried to call me. When I contacted him he not only misbehaved with me and also threatened me that if I want to collect my order I have to visit their office otherwise he will return my article. This is the second time that I am facing this issue with that delivery boy , he is trying to did the same thing again so I am compelled to file complaint against him , so that he cannot do this type of activities to other customers.He sounds very criminal minded person and I am feeling very unsafe and stressed due to this . Therefore I request you to take strict action against him so that this could not be repeated again with anybody
Company name- meesho, dhanbad
Contact no.of delivery boy – 9523618151,9508776947,9508708082.
Order I’d- AWBM00100967113
AWBM00101065274
AWBM00102634381

Submit your Complaint

0 Complaints
Inline Feedbacks
View all Complaints
Submit your Complaintx
()
x