Return was not accepting even raising the return request before return period.

Hello sir/Madam,
I have purchased the Infinix X3 slim laptop from the Flipkart (order ID – OD328980524956300100) and placed the return request due to some issues with the camera , mouse pad and battery backup i,e it is giving only 1.5hrs to 2hrs of battery backup but infinix claimed nearly it gives 10-11hrs of battery backup, iam also attaching the image of the battery backup picture.
And due these defects of the products i raised a return request on 3/09/2023 (before the return period) and accepted by Flipkart, I called to Flipkart why that much long period for pickup no perfect answer from Flipkart.
The status of return pickup was shown on the website before 22 September 2023 but up to now we didn’t receive any update regarding this.
And i talked with Flipkart care team and Flipkart social media team, number of time they are not responding correctly
and talking recklessly with me.
And i also talked with Infinix care regarding my issue they are saying Flipkart haven’t raised any return request from Flipkart so they can’t do anything regarding the issue, they are saying to talk with Flipkart only..
It has been completed nearly 40days and iam unable to use that defect product so plz kindly solve my issue.
Please check out this issue and do the needful.

Submit your Complaint

0 Complaints
Inline Feedbacks
View all Complaints
Submit your Complaintx
()
x